HyperQuality, a wholly owned subsidiary of Spoken Communications (www.spoken.com), is an independent quality assurance firm that delivers ROI through: improved customer contacts which help retain and acquire customers; excellence in customer experience through unbiased monitoring and analysis of customer interactions; and improved employee satisfaction. Founded in 2003 and based in Seattle, WA, the company believes strongly in two things:
- Retaining and acquiring customers is tied to a company’s ability to focus on quality, and
- Customer care is a strategic corporate asset directly affecting the bottom line when aligned with business goals.
HyperQuality believes contact center operations can be turned from cost-centers to revenue generators with a three-part process:
- Perform sharp analysis on care methods with constant calibration
- Provide reliable and valid data for agent improvement
- Engage in a frequent and thorough review process
This unique three-part approach gives HyperQuality’s clients the freedom to improve — and prove — their customer care and contact center operations every day.
What separates HyperQuality is a singular focus on the examination of quality combined with an innovative, global, and disciplined culture. This allows HyperQuality to deliver ROI quickly for companies seeking a sharp, data-driven analysis of their customer care strategy.